An organ system is a group of related organs.
Organ Systems Edit
- Digestive system - Absorption of nutrients and excretion of waste.
- Skeletal system - Support and movement, lymphocyte production
- Muscular system - Support and movement, production of heat
- Nervous system - Integration and coordination through nerve signals
- Respiratory system - Elimination of CO2 and absorption of O2
- Reproductive system - Production of offspring.
- Lymphatic system - Regulate fluids and immunity
- Urinary system - Excretion of nitrogenous waste, and maintain homeostasis of electrolytes